EN 1522/1523 FB7
It is driven by two motors with reduction working with direct current (DC).
The hydraulic system works with a direct current (DC) motor.
The electrical system has been manufactured in accordance with CEE regulation.
There is a protection fuse and emergency stop button on the system.
Paint standard RAL5017 / Paint can be changed according to customer demands.
Barricade Control Features
- Adjustable speed control (Joystick control)
- Quickly change the direction of movement (forward / backward)
- Main steel body center of gravity control movement (forward / backward)
- Barricade angle control
- Adjustable height from the ground (up / down) to climb stairs
- Right and left independent engine system / Ability to take a full tour in its position
LENGTH (CLOSED) 2105 mm
WIDTH (CLOSED) 880 mm
HEIGHT (CLOSED) 1170 mm
LENGTH (OPEN) 1980 mm
WIDTH (OPEN) 2100 mm
HEIGHT (ON) 1620 mm
WEIGHT 754 KG
WORKING ANGLE 45 DEGREES
OPERATING TEMPERATURE -15 C - +50 C
PROGRESS SPEED 12 m / min
BATTERY CAPACITY 2 x 12V 65 Ah Battery
MOTOR MOTOR POWER 2 x 700W